Monday, February 18, 2008

OSGi Specification as a book

I don't know how you feel, but books are special for me. A book, you can touch it, you can feel it and it smells like.... well, like a book. I know that the use of electronic media is more economic, easier to access and more environment friendly, but I just have to have my favorites in hard copy as well. If you are dealing with OSGi, the ultimate source of information is the Specification. As opposed to many sloppy specifications, OSGi specs are well-written, easy to read, with lots of explanations and pointers to additional material, they are more like a book than a usual spec. And finally, the Release 4 version of OSGi specification is available as a book. I really have to have a copy! The only sad thing is that the book contains the core platform specification only, the R4 mobile specification - a separate book - is not (yet?) available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rize is a one of the top rated company and It's providing Android Apps Development from long time.